Sunday, May 27, 2007
Friday, May 25, 2007
Memorial Day weekend which means... no school monday! Should mean party party party but it means study study study for exams.
Be back sometime late next week,
Some things you should know...
1. Apparently Marc Jacobs got a myspace, I know your like well its fake but no apparently its real. According to fashionista and some reliable sources of hers, add him!
2. Scarlet Johansson for Louis Vuiton FW07... again, the ads look kind of old hollywood glam, but I feel like maybe they should have gotten someone else considering she was just in their SS07 ads.
3. Daria Werbowy is out from hiding, and looking chicer than ever, is 'chicer' a word?
4. Apparently the I'm Not a Plastic Bags are soo plastic *gasp*. They are apparently factory made in China which has PLASTIC written all over it in big bold letters. I still can't help but want one of these so called 'eco-friendly' bags... oh come on your shocked yes, but you got over it, and you sill want one too.
5. Anthropologie currently is my hero because there reducing some hot ass skittle jeans from $168 to $19.95, and they have virtually every size they are only in yellow and blue I already have a blue pair from Urban Outfitters, but the yellow isn't looking too bad... of course my friends might call me big bird or say other unmentional things to me but I think I could pull 'em off, and did I metion they are only $20? Way cheaper than the Urbans..
6. I'm in search of the perfect white dress for summer... won't you help me fellow bloggers?
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Soo Bitten by Sarah Jessica Parker, is crap. The line debuted on Oprah last week and I must say I expected more from Sarah. Remember that post I had about it back in March where I hyped the line up, aparently for nothing? But I mean the line is I guess its decent and everything is under $20 but I mean come on would you rather have a sucky cheap line or a kind of expensive line that is how do you say: The Shit.
The denim jacket is not working for me, at all, but the 2nd dress isnt too bad.
The jeans are actually not that bad but the 2nd look not really feeling that whole unflattering dress.
Ok so it wasnt all bad and it is all under $20 but SJP I had higher expectations from an ex- monolo, Jimmy Choo, Prada wearing girl... well actually that was mainly Carrie from Sex and the City...
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Saturday, May 12, 2007
All in all I am super excited not just because my favorite book is coming to... life but the super hot fashions that come with it. you can view this cast and the rest of the cast: Dan, Chuck, Dan's dad and a couple others here.
you know you love me,
my new blog. check it out.
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Saturday, May 5, 2007
Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Ok so basically Kate Moss for TopShop is flying off the racks (surprise.. surprise..) but hey look on the bright side you can buy the clothes online... NOT. Is it just me or is virtually everything on the TopShop website (in your size) out of stock? No seriously, everything, even shoes. I thought maybe because I wear a large size shoe it would be to my advantage, nope! But the collection is coming to Barney's May 8th... so maybe there is hope for us yet, doubt it, it will probably fly off the racks within I say 2hours?
Btw: Kate has managed to take vain to a whole new level, check out the life sized Kate, but I'm not gonna lie if I was a hot model I would have a manequin (I have no idea how to spell that) of myself, don't lie you would too.